Look for me on Facebook, I'm the guy that looks out of place

Well, I finally went and did it.
I am not from the social media generation but more and more people of my age are getting on Facebook so I took the plunge. It will afford me the opportunity to reach more people for this blog and also gives me an avenue to share historical tidbits that may not lend themselves to a blog posting.
For example, I shared this story, which has a history of the Freer Rattlesnake Roundup, and this piece on the 1914 fire that razed the Duval County Courthouse.

Feel free to visit me on Facebook by using the link at left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'64 Vaquero state finalist basketball team will be inducted into the Latin American International Sports Hall of Fame in Laredo

1963-64 Vaqueros inducted into Sports Hall of Fame

Tommy Molina, stood tall with '63-'64 Vaqueros roundballers